Professional Development for Educators
Investing in Teachers; Reimaging the Future of Education
SheBoss Scholars strengthens education by empowering primary and secondary school teachers through professional growth and development in order to gain the skills and tools they need to transform their classrooms, schools and communities. The program offers a robust curriculum of leadership development, hands-on skills training, ICTs, financial literacy and mentorship.
Key Course Componets
- Be 23-40 years of age
- Have a desire for self-development and learning new things
- Be able to participate in the program for 4 weeks.
- Full-time primary and secondary educators, including classroom teachers, guidance counselors, curriculum specialists, librarians, tutors, administrators and others who spend at least half of their time interacting with students.
- At least one year of full-time teaching experience or working directly with students.
Proven track record of leadership position in current or former schools.
- Proof of economic hardship in essay question.